The Moonkin Repository

Discussions, information and links to all things Moonkin
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 am

Post subject: Welcome to the Off-Spec discussion forum!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 am  

Orbital Owl Cannon
pbguild: Tortured
pblevel: 3
pbrace: Tauren
pbclass: Druid
pbarmoryguildlink: http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Skywall&gn=Tortured
pbarmorycharlink: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&cn=Teranin

(Hey look, a welcome thread that's two years late!

You're actually likely to see a fair bit change with this forum. Over the next few weeks, I will be adding in some direct links to various community sites for feral and resto.

NOTE: I am looking for more feral/resto community sites. If you know of a few that you or others enjoy reading, then please post them in this thread so that I can update the forum accordingly. Thanks! )

Welcome to the Off-spec discussion forum!

In here goes random assorted questions and discussion on the more leafy and fur-covered specs of the druid class. PVE, PVP, gear, talents, etc; everything's fair game. The usual rules of TMR apply:

* You have two options: Keep your ego in check and post on the subject matter properly, or, I start flogging you with each of the 90000 salmon that you roasted using 3 matches and a flask of unidentifiable goo for that world first you're gloating about.
    * Smurfin' Eh! Keep the swearing to a minimum. Most people here aren't children and should be capable of using something other than the usual four letter expletives.
    * LOVELY SPAAAAAM, WONDERFUL SPAAAAAAM! I actually enjoy when spam posts come around, because it means I get to mutilate them with several pounds of rabid jellyfish. Spam up our forums, and we will dish you a nice forum holiday long enough for you to individually count and document every single molecule in whatever product you appear to be trying to sell us.
    * :trolldruid <-- This, is a troll. This is the only type of troll we will tolerate here.
    * :nibbles <-- This, is a fish. What, did you really expect me to not include some positive mention of fish in here somewhere?

Any questions, comments, concerns and whatnot can be sent to any one of us moderator type chickens. If you see a post that you think is questionable, poor taste, etc please do feel free to use the biohazard symbol to report it. Us moderator types are on every day in some form or another, and we will deal with it as soon as possible.

-Ye olde modchickens.